Libellés

Qui êtes-vous ?

Ma photo
First of all, i'm an otaku. I am called a geek too because i love programming (wanna be a game programmer). And i'm also a semi goth and semi metalhead, always rock !! That makes me an otageek metalheads, goth on the mood !! Weird isn't it ? Well that's who i am and i'm pretty proud of that !

5.7.11

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou San - 1st episode review


Plot Summary: Natsume is again meeting new youkai and helping them. A lot of friends join him along the way, he meets others who can also see the spirits and at times they join forces to solve the latest mystery. As always, Nyanko-sensei is there to help Natsume on his quests.

It really was a good surprise to me. Altought the chara-design is minimalist, it really goes well with the scenery and the story. I watched this first episode like I would read an old tale ^^ Even if it probably won't be at the same level, it kind of reminds me a Ghibli movie.
This is the kind of anime that prove you shouldn't judge a book on its cover. I tought i would get bored but it in end i wanna see more !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire